Our lighting maintenance service ensures your assets will be safe, compliant and will help to prevent the risk of injury
With our years of experience, fully trained staff and our fleet of high access equipment, we can offer a fast and cost-effective service.
The areas and clients we work for:
- Retail and business parks
- Office blocks
- Industrial areas
- Facilities management
- Local councils
- Construction firms
- Security companies
- Car park management
- Civil engineers
This list is not exhaustive.
Our Street Lighting and Car Park Lighting maintenance services offer different levels of services to suit, aimed at keeping costs to a minimum. From a one-off lamp change; to control gear replacement; to complete new fitting change on site there and then.
Our Reactive Lighting Maintenance is based upon the same principals as our pre-planned maintenance service but on an ‘as and when’ requirement.
Included in our maintenance is:
- Car Park Lighting maintenance and repair
- Flood Lighting maintenance and repair
- Security Lighting maintenance and repair
- External Lighting maintenance and repair
- Illuminated Sign maintenance and repair
- Cleaning and re lamping
- LED lamp replacement
- LED fitting replacement
- Emergency response and repair including excavating and jointing
Our Re-active is maintenance based upon a 1-2-3 call out system:
- Emergency response (within 24 hours) e.g: imminent danger/all lights out
- Possible danger or many lights out (within 3 days)
- Within one week (general repairs)
Or at any time you request.
With Innolight you will receive a fast and professional service when you need it
Types of maintenance including:
Our Planned Preventive maintenance is designed to save money by cutting down call out repairs and is proven to prolong the life and efficiency of your plant and equipment, and so to avoid disruption and downtime that may affect your businesses running. Planned Preventive maintenance of your lighting ensures the systems are running to peak performance all the time improving reliability and offers the insight into faults and breakages before they happen. This enables minor repairs at the time preventing full breakdowns and larger costs.
Our PPM service is achieved through:
- Regular full inspection and testing (link to) by our specifically trained staff (HEA714 and BS 7671)
- On site, minor repairs·
- Advice on defects for remedial works
- Cleaning of fittings
- Discount and saving on visit and minor repairs
- Bulk clean and lamp change
This service ensures your assets will be safe, compliant and will help to prevent the risk of injury.