Lighting Inspection & Testing for street lighting and car park lighting
Innolight offer a comprehensive lighting inspection & testing plan for street lighting, car park lighting, illuminated signs and associated lighting.
From a one-off inspection and testing of a new installation or a periodic, your car park or street lights to planned program with the advice given on remedial improvement and urgent works.
With years of experience and specified HEA and city and guilds trained staff, we are better placed to give a more thorough and detailed inspection and testing than traditional electricians making us the preferred choice for external lighting testing.
Through regular lighting inspection and testing with our ppm (pre-planned maintenance) you can ensure your business is meeting the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and the Electrical at Work Regulations 1989. As every business has to abide by these by having their assets electrically safe.
The testing of external lighting is of particular importance due to mainly being large potentially dangerous and conductive parts open to the public.
What you receive:
As part of our lighting inspection & testing service we will:
- Find and remove any potential fire or electrical shock
- Ensure all earthing and bonding is present and adequate.
- Provide a schedule of test results and inspections
- Provide a notice and quotation for any remedial work
As part of our lighting inspection & testing service, we will provide:
- Evidence of any defect and departures from the IEE Wiring Regulations
- Professional technical advice from a qualified engineer
- Notification and advice, relating to the frequency and extent of future tests
- Reveal if any of your electrical circuits or equipment are overloaded.
When are your car park/street lighting inspection and testing due?
- When a commercial property is being prepared for
- Initial verification of your new installation
- A change of use or occupancy of the premises.
- Between 1-5 years dependant on property type.